it won't let me move the pictures to the correct order. I guess I will just have to deal.
-
There has been so much going on in the Smith house lately. I had my first studio recital and my kids were all rock stars! Russell finished school on Friday. Riley went on his longest road trip to see his Aunt Rebekah, Uncle Barry, Caleb and Hannah. He was the best travelling little boy ever. Nine hours in the car and he only fussed a little. He did such a super job.
-
Right now Russell is out run/walking and Riley is playing peek-a-boo with me by opening and shutting his bedroom door. He giggles every time he sees me.
-
As of today Riley has started his birthday week. On Wednesday my little boy is going to be one year old. I just can't believe it. We were talking about it today and it seems like the first 6 months were a little long and then the last 6 months have just flown by. I don't know how fast time went and how big he is getting, but there will be more on that later this week I am sure.
-
Here are just a few snapshots my sister took this past week. I haven't uploaded my pictures yet, but she got some pretty good ones. I know that for the most part they are the same, but he is making some great faces in some of them.
4 comments:
I guess time flies when you have a cute little guy around! Happy Birthday to Riley this week!
I can't believe he will be one tomorrow! I guess I will see him when he's a year and a week and 2 days old :) Can't wait!
Can't believe he is ONE! Crazy. SUCH A CUTIE!! Glad you had a good visit with your sister.... tell her hello from me when you talk to her. She is a faithful Beaver Dam follower, sweet lady. :)
What a sweet little guy he is! I cannot believe he is going to be 1!!!
Post a Comment