OK well I just had a few pictures I wanted to get put up so I would be 100% caught up on blogging. Oh wait I just remember I still need to put up some pics from New Years. One can wish I guess. Well, enjoy the pics.
-
Riley stays in the nursery on Tuesday's while I go ladies bible class and the nursery staff calls him "Smiley Riley". Here is just one example of why that name suits him so well.
For Russell's birthday we had a lot of fun. We partied all weekend. We started off by dropping Riley off at Aunt Rachel's for a slumber party. You might ask if I got a picture to document? Nope, I didn't and I am a little upset at myself for not getting one. Anyways, we kissed him goodbye and came back home. We enjoyed a nice dinner at one of our favorite places and then went and walked around the mall, just because we could. We came home watched TV with no monitor on and then we went to bed again with no monitor on. We both slept in on Saturday and it was just wonderful. One of my favorite things was that we got to cuddle in the morning and that hasn't happened since R came along. I sure did miss my little boy but I know that he, Aunt Rachel and Uncle James had so much fun. Thanks Aunt Rachel for giving us a night off. We really enjoyed ourselves.
On Saturday my wonderful husband and Riley went to go see Grandmother. I got to stay home and get the day off. I actually went shopping by myself and I was not on a time crunch. I really enjoyed just getting to walk around. Thanks honey, I love you!
Sunday we went to church and then came home for Russell's birthday lunch. It was a traditional homemade pizza with a non-traditional birthday cake. (I usually make him a chocolate cake with chocolate icing.) This leads me to the pictures...I made my first cheesecake EVER!
They really fell for each other.
You can see more of Ashley great picture here and also check out her "babies" here and here.
Look at what Riley is learning how to do. He actually didn't make it standing all on his own, I had to help him a little, but he did make it to his knees all by himself. We are definitely moving the mattress down this weekend. He is just getting so big!
On a side note we had to go to the Dr today because R has a urinary tract infection. It was a long 2 hours at the Dr. With one unsuccessful catheter and a shot. R has been kind of pitiful since we got home. He will be on antibiotics for 10 days and hopefully that will make him all better. He did weigh in at 16.8 pounds and measured 26 inches.
Maybe I will finally get New Years posted this weekend, then I will be caught up. Have a great weekend everyone.
Maybe I will finally get New Years posted this weekend, then I will be caught up. Have a great weekend everyone.
2 comments:
I think he gets cuter and cuter every time you post. I also think he's a muscle man!! I can't believe he can stand by himself already. Keep the pictures coming!!
oh my goodness...that ducky tub is hilarious!!!!
I so loved getting to meet the dapper happy babe and getting to catch up with his momma!!!!
Post a Comment