Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Just some pics...


I went in the other day to check on Riley during his nap and this is what I found. He had completely turned himself around. I laid him down the other way. I just had to laugh.
This is one of those pics where Riley is thinking, "Seriously, mom I just woke up. Get that thing out of my face."Today I got a good picture of Riley's new trick. Standing up all by himself.
Look at at how proud he is of himself.




Also new in Riley news is that he can go from laying down to sitting up all by himself. I can't believe how big our little boy is getting. I am so thankful to be here to see all of these changes. I love being a mom!

3 comments:

tleaf10 said...

I just can't believe how fast he's growing!!!

erin f. said...

What a little cutie pie you have there! I also love the name Riley, it fits him!

katie and matt said...

I can't believe I still haven't met this precious boy!!! I love it when you post pics. :)