I can't believe that my little boy has already had his first Easter and not only that he turned 10 months old this past weekend. He is getting so old and so big. He does something new pretty much every day. Anyways, enough of all that here are some pictures from Easter. We spent our first Easter at home and had about 8 extra people at our apt for lunch. It was such a fun day and a great way to really get started with Spring.
This is Riley with his Easter basket. I think he loved it.
This is Riley with his Easter basket. I think he loved it.
Here is a family photo from the day. Thanks Aunt Rachel for taking such a great picture on the first try. We had a great Easter and I look forward to many more.
3 comments:
What a cutie. He has such a sweet smile!!
First of all ... WOW! My very own post below this one! I feel honored and also happy because Riley has grown so much! He is so cute ... I loved the family pic and the "action" shot of him moving his toys around fast. Also - wierd pic with him looking sideways ... for a second I looked sideways thinking the picture was sideways. Strange kid :) I miss ya'll and hope to get down there sometime this summer. I'll have to tell you about my horrible plumbing issues soon :(
Love ya!
oh happy easter little bunny!!! you are getting so big!!
love the family shot!! ...ummm...the picture has a bow on it because I needed to cover up the info...i couldn't find one with a french knot instead...but you noticed i went with gray right! ;)
Post a Comment