Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A little of this and a little of that...

Well, things have been kind of slow here at the Smith's. We really haven't been doing that much. The last two weekends we have been home which has been soooo nice. Riley is getting bigger and bigger everyday. He has started standing by himself this week. By that I mean he is still using something to pull up, but he will let go and stand for a few seconds by himself. He still only has 2 teeth on the bottom. I keep thinking there is going to be another any day now, but nothing is happening. He is going all over the place and getting into everything. He loves to read books and is really getting good at turning the pages. Overall he is one smart and cute little boy. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy!
-
We play "where's Riley" a lot.







We have had some nice days and some not so nice days over the last few weeks. On the nice days we go and play out on the patio since we don't have a backyard. Riley loves to be outside.




This past Saturday, Russell gave me the day off. He told me I had to find something to do and not come home for a long time. It was WONDERFUL!!! I went shopping and I went to see a movie. It was just what I needed. Thanks Honey I had a great day off. Here a couple of pictures I took that afternoon when I got home. Riley loves to play "catch" right now. Sometimes he will even get a ball and bring it over to one of us.



Last Friday Riley and I took Aunt Rachel to breakfast for her birthday. We went to eat at The Main Street Cafe over in the Shops at Legacy and it was soooo good. I can't wait to go back. We walked around for a little bit afterwards and I got a few shots of the birthday girl and one of her her favorite guys. Hope you had a great birthday Aunt Rachel. I hope this next year is even better than the one before!

They where both distracted by a puppy dog in this shot, but it is still cute!

Just a sleeping baby.
Out on the patio.

Yesterday Russell decided R needed to wear his sunglasses. I think he looks pretty cool.


Well, that's about it for now. Hope everyone has a great week!







2 comments:

*Kendra* said...

Cute pics! I can't wait to get together and play!

tleaf10 said...

Great pics! I still can't get over how fast he is growing! He is so cute! I hope you are doing good ... I'm going home mother's day weekend and I can't wait. I need a break 4 real. Love ya,
-Terri