Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Dear Mom,
Thank you for being the greatest mom a girl could ever ask for. Thank you for teaching me to do lots of things...cook, clean, laundry (not sure I am all that thankful for the last two, but you taught me well), bake, read, and lots of other things. Thank you most of all for teaching me how to love my husband and my child. I guess I have never really understood how much you loved me until I had Riley and I love him soooo much and I know that you love me even more than that because we have lots of history. Thank you for everything you have done for me over this past year. It wouldn't have been near as easy to be pregnant and get through almost of a year of motherhood without you being a phone call away. I know I have kept the phone lines hot with questions or even just to tell you a funny story. Thanks for being my mom. I love you!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

*Kendra* said...

Moms are the best. YOu have a great one!!!