On Sunday on the ride home from Tyler, Riley was just chillin in his car seat reading a book and looking at cars.
I like this picture even though I had the flash on. It looks like he really is reading.
Riley has turned into quite the stander these past few days. He loves to let go of whatever he is holding onto and throw his hands up in the air. He is soooo proud of himself and gets so excited. It is really cute!
This might be one of my new favorite pictures. He is just so stinking cute. I can't get over it!
Have a good week!

2 comments:
Hey sarah,
Thanks for the facebook message. Things are good here. I am excited to meet our son soon. I hope he is half as cute as your little man.
He is too cute! He is getting so big!
Post a Comment