Last week Russell and I were able to enjoy 4 nights at home just the two of us. Riley was having his first lengthy sleepover at Nana and Poppy's. He was able to spend quality with Grammy and Grandy as well. I met my mom in Terrell on Wednesday and Riley came home on Sunday after being spoiled rotten. Russell and I were able to enjoy eating dinner by ourselves, leaving the house after 8 o'clock together, watching a movie and going to a Rangers game on the 4th. I enjoyed most of all not changing a diaper and having to cut food into little pieces and I might have watched 6 episodes of NCIS all in one day. I sure did miss my little boy, but I loved every minute of my staycation. Thanks Mom and Dad. I love you guys! I didn't take many pictures except at the game. Those are below.
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
No comments:
Post a Comment