Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

What's been going on

It's been a busy last few weeks around here. Riley and I both started pre-school last week and this is how I found him during a nap last week. He just looked so cute.

On Friday I decided it was time to give Riley a try feeding himself. He didn't do that bad. We just had some oatmeal and he seemed to enjoy himself. I would say he got the spoon in his mouth 60% of the time.












A few weeks ago Riley was being so funny. He had found his shoe and wanted to wear it so I put it on him. He walked around wearing one shoe for about an hour. He has also started finding Russell's hats and trying to put them on.






Well, that about does it for us right now. Riley keeps us entertained and I am just loving this age. He is so much fun and he is such a sweet baby. I haven't forgotten about menu planning. It is still going a weekly basis and going pretty good. I have a few menus to catch up on and some recipes to put up. I promise to get on those soon. Hope everyone has a great week!
P.S. Aunt Rachel I am sorry for the delay in pictures. Riley has been asking about you, so you might need to come down soon! Love ya










2 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you! I can't wait to see all 3 of you in 2 weeks. I love you!

JENNY said...

I love that sleeping picture! So cute!!!