Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

These Days

Things around here have been busy. Riley takes up more and more time and I am loving every minute of it. He is 16 months old and so much fun. I can't believe our little mister is getting bigger every day. Here are just a few things he is loving these days.
-
We are trying to soak in as much of the outdoors as we can before it gets to cold. We try to take walks on the days that it is really nice. Here are a few pictures from a walk earlier this week. He loves having the freedom and so much room to roam around. Don't worry i am usually right beside him and make him hold my hand when there are cars around.


"Come on Mom."

Look at my big boy.
-
This is a huge shout out to Aunt Rachel. Thanks for the coolest birthday present ever. You didn't know it was going to be a 2 in 1 gift. I had seen this idea somewhere and decided to clean up the summer pool and move it into Riley's room to be his very own ball-pit. I will let the pictures speak for themselves, but I am pretty sure he loves it.










Even Daddy loves it







If you made it this far then you deserve to have an update about Mary Poppins. I absolutely without a doubt loved every minute of the show. I even cried when it was over because I loved it that much. I mean really have you seen Mary Poppins, because there is nothing about it that should make a normal person cry. If you have never seen Mary Poppins, you should. Enough said! I had a "practically perfect" day!







1 comment:

*Kendra* said...

Oh yes! We quickly got a pool to keep the 200 ball-pit balls in that my parents gave Cason and Cassidee! Too bad we still have them everywhere! :)