Ok, well, I admit I have been an awful blogger lately. I don't deny it, I am fully aware of that fact. I wish I could say I was going to get better this week, but that is not going to happen. Riley turned 8 months old last week and I still haven't taken pictures with his bat. So, before I get caught up on blogging I need to get caught up on my child. I can tell you that he is officially on the move now. He is crawling everywhere and getting into anything! He also has cut one tooth on the bottom and is working on one more. The second one is really hurting him and causing him to be a little whiney and not sleeping so well at night. Anyone have any magic teething cures? Let me know please. Well, here are just a few cute pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope to see you and the crawler sometime soon! Oh and Sparky too!
He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment