Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pictures from this past week

Not much to post here. We have had a pretty busy yet uneventful week. Here are just a few pictures I was able to take this week.
Here is Riley underneath the table peeking up from the chair.

Almost there buddy...

You made it all the way up. Yay!!

This picture is for all the Woodall/Smith clan. Last year at christmas everyone got gifts for the upcoming baby. Well, I forgot about these boots until the other day. Every good cowboy needs his boots to ride his horse and of course every good cowboy rides in just a diaper and his boots.

Have a good week!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

tleaf10 said...

So Cute! I watched that video from when you and Riley were here and he was frowning at my singing - today at work ... made me laugh :)

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Your little guy is so cute. Miss and love you!!

Brook said...

Hey Sarah and Spark!! I found yalls blog through Katie. We are new to the blog world, but I am working on getting better. Riley is so cute...such a little man!