This was such a GREAT dish. Russell and I both went back for seconds. I made the recipe and then put it into two seperate 8x8 pans. We ate one tonight and I stuck the other one in the freezer to pull out on a busy night. Thanks Rachel and Stefany. I am so glad I found this recipe after all of these years. Enjoy!
5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
8 oz of sour cream
garlic, salt and pepper to taste
6 slices of provolone cheese
1 bag pepperidge farm stuffing mix
4 T of butta
Cook and dice chicken. (boil or bake whichever you prefer) Combine soups, sour cream, spices, and chicken in a bowl. Mix together thoroughly. Spread in a 9x13 pan. Layer cheese on top. Sprinkle dry stuffing mix over the entire casserole. Melt butta and pour over stuffing mixture. This will make it brown and crunchy. Bake at 350 until warm and bubbly. (25-35 minutes)
Serves 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad you liked it! I made it this week, too! It's so easy and good. It's also my staple dish when I take food to people.
I made this for dinner tonight and it was great! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to see what else you are cooking.
oh these recipes are great! i must try a few!! thanks for taking the time to post!
Post a Comment