Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Riley's New Favorite Thing

I know it's been a month since my last post, but we have been a little busy. The move went well and we are adjusting nicely. There will be more on that later. I know that some of Riley's fans have been missing seeing him. These aren't in order because blogger is not letting me move them. Anyways, this will give you an idea of something Riley loves to do.
-
He has become a fan of climbing into things. I realize from these first two pictures you might not believe me. He really was having fun until the top of the suitcase would not stay open. Don't worry we helped him out after we took the pictures.

He was really excited to have clean cabinets once we started packing.


This basket used to hold blankets. Now it holds Riley.




I didn't think he would make it into this one, but he fits nicely and he is so excited about it.



This is the top of a peach box and I haven't been able to get a good picture of him sitting in it. By the time I get my camera out he is moving onto the next thing.

This is his basket to hold books. He took them out and thought he would sit in it for a while. I think he played in the basket for a good 10 minutes. He is such a funny boy.




Well, I hope that will get you through until I find the time to blog again. Have a good week.








3 comments:

JENNY said...

I love his hair! So cute.

erin f. said...

He is getting so big! And i love his curly blond hair. so cute.

Alli said...

We miss you, Riley! ( & your mommy & daddy, too!)