Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lots of Pictures

So, last week I admitted to not taking any pictures of my child. I thought I needed to make up for that this past week by taking 63 pictures. So I will let the pictures do most of the talking. I can't believe that on Tuesday our little mister will be 9 months old. Russell mentioned today that Riley has been out of the oven now, longer than he was in the oven. That was weird to think about, but very true. Some of these pictures are very similar, but I couldn't decide which ones were cuter. Enjoy!
-
These are from a random photo shoot on Thursday I think.




This is how R fell asleep one night this week. It looks like he just fell over and was out.
My good friend Kaela keeps R on Wednesdays while we are at Financial Peace. This way R can go to bed at a normal hour and also KK just loves hanging out with R.Some Bath time pictures.

Can you see his teeth?





Here are R and Daddy watching Texas play last week. I love these two pictures of my favorite guys.

I hope everyone has a good week. R goes to the Dr. on Thursday so I will have some stats for you then. Next week is Spring Break. YAY!!!

1 comment:

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Great photo shoot. I don't think you can ever have too many pictures!