Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring Break-Smith Style

Last week during spring break Riley got to spend some time with his Grammy and Grandy. He even got to see Grandma. (We missed Grandad, but he was sick.) Annette had to send me pics, because she got some really good ones. I wanted to share a few of them because there are some really cute ones and some oh so sweet ones. I am always so glad to spend some time with my in-laws. I have probably said it before, but I am going to say it again. I have the BEST in-laws ever. I am such a lucky girl!
-
Here is Riley on their front porch. Doesn't he look like such a big boy. Don't worry Grandy was standing close by in case Riley decided he didn't want to sit anymore.
Pretty Flowers.
I love this one!


Riley and Grammy


Riley and Grandy


Riley and Grandma. She doesn't always wear bright yellow, but Riley wasn't too fond of her at first so Annette thought if she put on something different it might help. I think she found Randy's running jacket. Riley preferred it to the pink she was wearing earlier. Funny kid.



I didn't crop this one yet, but I think this is such a sweet picture of Wally and Riley checkin' each other out.

We can't wait to see Grandma again, hopefully Grandad will get to play also. We also can't wait to see Grammy and Grandy again. Please come play anytime!


2 comments:

Connor, Kaylee, Tripp, Thatcher, and Truett said...

Great photos. Riley is so adorable. He has the cutest little nose. Miss you!

have a lovely said...

he is growing so fast! its been a while since i was able to peek over and check up on him...so big so big!!! ...and just as adorable as ever!!

seeing those azaleas makes me miss texas in a tear jerking sort of way!!! we had snow a few nights ago {my 1st night back home}...but I didn't see it and it didn't stick so i am going to just live in denial that it fell!