Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Update on Granny

Thanks for all the prayers. Granny's surgery went well. Riley and I came to Tyler yesterday to stay with her so mom could go back to school. I think Riley has been great for recovery. Babies just seem to make anyone feel better. Riley and Granny have just laughed and giggled at each other a lot!
I will get around to posting some pictures this weekend. I hope everyone has a good Friday.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Very happy to hear!

Kaela said...

I don't know if you noticed, but I took a few photos of little R-man on your camera. He was just being so stinkin' cute!! They aren't the most amazing photos, but I'm pretty sure he's cute enough to make up for it.

tleaf10 said...

Good to hear she is doing fine ... babies are good for a smile :)