Dear Daddy,
Today after church we went and ate at Mercado's for lunch. Mommy told me that I needed to eat a tortilla for you since you weren't there. I did and it was really good!! I also tried some refried beans and they were yummy! I hope you are having fun in Arizona. I promise not to grow up too much while you are gone.
Oh, yeah and mom got her hair cut. It doesn't look perfect right now because she just woke up from nap, but I think you get the idea.
I love you and so does Mommy.
-Riley

2 comments:
I have read your blog since you started, but don't know if I've ever actually commented. Riley is absolutely adorable!!! I love all the pictures you put on your blog. It makes me excited to have a boy!!! BTW, your hair is so cute.
I like your hair, Sarah. way to go! It looks shorter than I have seen it in a long time. I like the change. Change is good. Speaking of changes, I have a big one coming in 7 weeks! P.S. this is Sarah Rice Denison. I don't know the password to our Google so I can't log on. Yeah, I know that is pretty dumb. Let's blame it on the prego brain :)
Post a Comment