Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2008

Rolling over and waking up

Well, we just had a first here at our house. Riley turned over from his back to his tummy all on his own. YAY Riley!! He has been working on it since yesterday and he finally made it all by himself.

Now onto a few pictures from when I went to get him up from his nap. He is always pretty happy when we go get him up. Have a great week!




3 comments:

Ashley said...

CUTE baby & CUTE header!

Newberry said...

I was looking at your blog and asked Mason who that was and he said, "Baby Riwey!" It was real sweet and I thought it was cool that he already recognizes him. They are destined to be friends!

tleaf10 said...

I love the little First wake-up baby stretch! I like the header and I can't wait to see you in like 9 days!