Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Cute little Scarecrow

We had a fun Halloween week. We started and pretty much ended partying on Wednesday night. We had a small group party and it was a lot of fun. Here we are at the party.


These were all the kids. You can see more pictures on Alli's Blog.


On Halloween day, we actually didn't do anything. Russell had to scout that night and so R and I ran some errands and then came home and hung out. I decided I didn't get enough pictures of him in his costume so we had a little photo shoot. I think it went ok. I couldn't pick just one to put up, so here are about 10. He is just too cute.








When we moved to the couch for a different background he started sliding down and this is how he wound up. He didn't seem to mind it all that much. I just thought it was pretty funny.


Once we got done with the costume we took some with just some pumpkins. I thought these were pretty cute too.











On Wednesday Riley will be taking his first plane trip. We are going to Kansas to see my sister and her family. We are so excited about going. I can't wait to see them. I am a little nervous about how R will travel, but I think he will do great! I will let you know how he does when we get back. Have a great week!


2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm pretty sure he knows he's cute!

have a lovely said...

ADORABLE straw and all!