Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween

Happy Halloween from the cutest Duck you ever did see. I know its a little late, but better late than never. Riley's first animal sound was "aack aack" so I thought it only appropriate for him to be a duck.

Some of the pictures are out of order, but here is the little man with Nana and Poppy!
Riley and Norah got to spend their second halloweens together, both sticking their fingers in their mouth.


Here are just a few pictures we tried to get of our little ducky and his sweet flower cousin.























I just wanted to get these posted before Thanksgiving happens. Have a good week!








4 comments:

JENNY said...

Oh my!! What a cutie! I love that costume. He is one handsome boy.

Hattie said...

SO cute!

erin f. said...

Riley is the cutest little duck I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!