One of my favorite parts of my summer since being married is getting to go to a few Rangers games. It has gotten even more fun this summer since Riley now gets to go and really has fun. He LOVES the Rangers, knows all their names, knows if they are playing or not cause they are hurt and can sing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" as loud as possible. I especially love the games where their are fireworks involved. Those are my favorites.
This was Riley on the way to the game we went to.
We sat on the lower level for this game and this was our view. You can see the boys walking up the steps after going to look at the field.
The boys watching the game. Dirk was going to throw out the first pitch and that was a huge deal. A little confusing for Riley though since Dirk plays basketball.
I love this picture of Riley eating a hot dog. I mean really I hate hot dogs but could this be any cuter!
My sweet little boy.
I have been lucky enough to have to one of the best summers ever! I never knew a growing little boy was going to be so much and I love I would love almost every minute with him. (I used almost, cause I don't always appreciate the whiney, fit throwing moments...there aren't that many but I certainly don't love those!)




No comments:
Post a Comment