Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's True

Well, congrats if you have made it to this blog! Now you know our little secret. We are SOOOOO excited and can't wait for June to get here! Hopefully this weekend I will be able to put the sonogram up that was taken at out first appt. when we found out I was 10 weeks along. I am now at week thirteen. I have to figure out how to use the scanner and that might take some time and effort. I promise to work on this weekend.
-
I guess my first question would be a question about blogging, not about babies. How can I customize my blog. I know there is a way to do it because I see everyone elses. I want to do that as well. So all of you with your pictures on them and what not, please tell me how you did you that. I want this blog to be cute and special. Thanks!

2 comments:

tleaf10 said...

FINALLY!! Yay for a wonderful christmas and babies :)

Melissa Taylor said...

Congrats - that's what I was thinking your big announcement would be! I am so happy for you guys.