Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2007


Well, here is the sonogram picture on the new blog. This was taken at 10 weeks I am in week 15 right now. I had a Dr's. appointment last Friday and the heartbeat was there and the baby was moving. We can find out if it is a boy or a girl in late January. I can't wait to find out and then I can start playing decorator. YAY!!! I didn't have any morning sickness and the first 15 weeks have been pretty easy so far. I am a little bit more tired than normal and for the last week I have been experiencing some lower back pain. I think I am just going to have to get used to that. I can't wait to keep all of you guys posted and then in 6 months we will get to inroduce you to our new little one.
-
My sister's family is coming into town this weekend so I am going to wait and post all of my christmas pictures at once. I can't wait to see the kids, they are getting soooo big. Well, that's it for now. I hope everyone enjoyed their christmas.

No comments: