Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Girls Weekend in Orlando

Well, as promised here are pictures from my exciting weekend with Sarah and Kyndall in Orlando. Let me tell you a little bit about Sarah and Kyndall before we get started on the weekend. These two girls and I have been friends since our Freshman year in High School. We were in choir together and did theater stuff together. We have done birthdays togethers and made it through college in different towns getting even closer than when we were in High school. Within the last 2 and a half years we have been in each others weddings. I am going to be the first to have a baby and they are going to be here for me. I hope that when we all have kids they will like each other as much as their moms like each other. We have been through so much together. I love these girls like they are my family. That's just a little bit about the friendship that we have. So this was a great weekend with two of my best friends! Now let's start with the pictures. I took about 160 and I narrowed it down to about 24 of my favorites. That was a hard task!
-
Well, I flew in on Friday night and then we went back to Kyndall's apartment. We talked and caught up, talked about what we were going to do the next day and just played. I got their about 10:30 so we went to bed pretty late that night. We got up the next morning and decided that a day of girlie things was just what we needed. We did a little shopping, ate a girlie lunch, watched a chick flick and my favorite part was the pedicure! My feet love to get pampered. Here are a few pictures of our day.
-
This is a picture of us taking advantage of the fact that I am pregnant. This was my first time to park in a future mommy spot and I just wanted to document it. I know I am silly!
Here are Kyndall and Sarah relaxing and getting pampered.
Here are our pretty feet!
Kyndall, Sarah, and me!

We went to dinner Saturday night at the Brio Tuscan Grill. It was yummy! They have the cutest little desserts there. They are just enough after a night of italian food. We went home and went to bed because we were tired. We knew that we needed the sleep so we could enjoy our day on Sunday. Kyndall said that we couldn't come to Orlando and not go to Disney World. So we took her up on that and spent the entire day on Sunday at the Magic Kingdom pretending we were 5 years old all over again. It was soooooo much fun. That is what the rest of the pictures are. Enjoy them!

Here is before we left for Disney picture. Notice how pretty and wide eyed we are!

Here are Sarah and I waiting for the tram to take us up to get the park.

This is Cinderella's Castle. Isn't it amazing? This made me so excited!
Adventureland was our first stop in the park. We rode Aladdin's Magic Carpet ride, took a Jungle Cruise, went through the Pirates of Caribbean ride (which was really cool and none of the pictures turned out) and I think that was it.
This is us on our Magic Carpet ride. We were soaring, tumbling and free wheeling!
They do a parade everyday with all of the characters. I got to see the person that I always wanted to be when I grew up. Yeah, I wanted to be Mary Poppins. I loved everything about her. I am pretty sure I smiled like a big goofy idiot when I saw her. I might have even jumped up and down a little with excitement!
After the parade we went and rode It's a Small World. Cheesy I know, but we wanted the full experience.

We rode the carousel!

We rode the Mad Hatter's Teacups. I loved this ride!

Sarah spinning around and around in the teacup.

One of the first things I asked Kyndall was if we could do was get our picture taken with a Disney princess. She laughed at me and then told me that would be possible. I am pretty sure that was the one thing I was looking forward to the most about the whole day. We were the only 25 year olds in line surrounded by little kids and their parents. I really didn't care. I was soooooo excited!
-
Here we are with Princess Arora from Sleeping Beauty!
Cinderella
Belle
Yeah, I smiled like an idiot in all three pictures. I love my Disney princesses!
Cinderella's Castle at night.
The temperature was a little abnormal for Florida sinced it was in the 40's that night. This is us being cold and tired waiting on the most amazing fireworks show of my life!
Best fireworks I have ever seen!

Kyndall's puppy, Rufus, spent the day at the Disney kennel. He did such a good job and he was so excited to see his mommy when we came to pick him up.
This is us after the entire day. We look a little less bright eyed and bushy-tailed than we did in our before picture. Needless to say we were tired and our feet hurt, but we had soooo much fun! It was definately worth it.
I loved my weekend with these girls and can't wait for the next time I see them. They are saving up their vacation days to come see me and baby in June! Another big life moment shared together! I love you girls and I had a great weekend!
-
Coming soon (Thursday) to this blog...pictures of a little boy or little girl. What do you think it will be? My sister in law thinks it will be a girl. I think it will be a boy. Wait until Thursday to see who it right! I can't wait to share the good news! Pray that baby will cooperate! Have a great week!











3 comments:

tleaf10 said...

Hey ... GREAT pics and it looks like ya'll had sooo much fun! I really want to go to Disney World sometime (I don't really remember the time I went when I was two). I enjoyed having your parents spoil me while they were here :) Thanks for the hug and kiss through your mom and the many "I love you"'s. Well I just can't wait til tomorrow - I'm thinking it might be a girl too.

Kat said...

I'm putting money on a girl...can't wait to find out!

tleaf10 said...

I'm changing my guess ... I think it's a boy ;)