Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's not an Alien!

We went and got an ultrasound this morning and found out that we are going to have a little boy. WE are soooooo excited! Russell and I had a feeling that it would be a boy and that feeling was right. I think it will finally start to feel real now. As far as pregnancy goes I think I have had an easy one. So it really hasn't sunk in that there is something growing inside of me. Seeing the ultrasound pictures and our little boys legs, arms, heart and so much more makes it sooooo real now. I am in week 20 right now and I still haven't felt any movement. The Dr. said it could be any time now. I think that will make it feel complete. I am going to really start talking to our little boy and see if that will get him to move. We did get some more pictures, so I will put those on this weekend. I hope everyone has a happy Friday!

7 comments:

Amanda and Paul said...

Hey Sarah- it was funny seeing you driving next to us the other day. I am guessing you were on your way back from lunch. I did notice that night I missed your call- I didn't have my phone with me. I am so excited for you guys---a boy!! Does Luke know what they are having? We need to get together soon!!
Love ya,
Amanda

Jodi said...

Yay yay yay!! Congrats on the little man!!

Melissa Taylor said...

Yeah - boys are just wonderful. They really love their mamas! Your trip to Disney World looked so fun! I hope your pregnancy continues to go well - you are one of the lucky ones that do well with pregnancy I guess. Not me! That's why there will be no more little Taylor babies!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

I guess you'll just have to save "Sparkles" for when you do have a girl. You will have so much fun and have constant adrenalin rushes with your boy as he discovers everything climbable and potentially dangerous in your home and then turns to you to be snuggled like it's no big deal. Love y'all!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Yeah for boys! Can't wait to meat Sparky jR!

love you
Susan

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!

love you, Katie

*Kendra* said...

So happy for yall! Congrats!