Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Belly and Baby

Ok, well I promised some pictures and here they are! I can't get the pictures of Russell in the play off my camera right now because I can't find the cord. So, I decided some of you my like to see a little belly picture. This was taken on Tuesday. My lilliepie thing says I am only 21 weeks, but it is a few weeks behind. I am actually on 23 I think. So, this is me being 23 weeks pregnant. I felt the baby move for the first time on Monday. It was the neatest thing. I teared up just a little.

Here is our baby at the sonogram that told us we were having a boy. I am not going to lie and tell you this is a beautiful picture, because I think our baby looks really creepy. I told you it wasn't an alien, but it sure looks like one.
This one is not as clear, but he has his arm up to his head.
Another creepy face picture.
I hope that you enjoyed my picture update. Tomorrow is Friday and then it's the weekend. I hope everyone enjoys theirs, because I plan on enjoying mine!

3 comments:

katie and matt said...

You are beautiful!

have a lovely said...

you PRECIOUS little preggo momma!!! {this was a fabulous update!}

Anonymous said...

Oh Sarah, you are just precious!! I am so excited for you! Briana and I were talking about you the other day and how excited we are that you are going to have a little one! So fun!