Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

Just a quick update

I don't have any pictures for this post. Sorry, I am a little slow in the uploading. Here is just a preview of things to come. Russell as Shang Yu in the middle school musical "Mulan", pictures of our baby boys face, and anything else I might take a picture of between now and then.
Also, I am having problems deciding what colors and design to go with on my blog since I am having a little boy. I have noooo idea what to do with it. Any great ideas running around there would be most helpful.
Oh yeah, I am getting ready to begin the registering process, so if anyone has any great tips, please let me know. All of this stuff can start to feel so overwhelming after a while! Anyways, that does it for now. Have a great week!

5 comments:

tleaf10 said...

Hey Sarah .. can't wait for some pictures! I think light blue and light green are good baby colors - so are brown and green - like rustic colors. I think if you stay away from pink and purple, you'll be alright. How are you feeling and looking? Do you waddle around with your hand on your lower back yet? :) love ya!
-Terri

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

sarah, the girls came up with a list that I have on my computer of things that you should register for. email me and i will forward to you. Jodi, Kendra, Rachel and a few of my other friends compiled this list and we continue to pass it on to new mommies. I had them compile a while back for my cousin. so email me.

i say gray and blue or gray, red and blue. something hip but not the traditional baby blue. just a thought.

have a great day
susan

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sarah! It's me, Kacy Swindell. Found you through Rachel's blog. I'm so happy you're having a baby!!! Matt (King) and I have a baby boy, Drew, who is about to turn 6 months old. You are going to have a blast! (After you get through the sleepless nights, of course.) Anyway, I agree the registering process is definitely overwhelming. I recommend getting a book called Baby Bargains - it was really helpful to me. The list that Susan mentioned is great as well - I got it from Rachel when I was pregs. I hope you are feeling well adn having fun!

have a lovely said...

how is his room coming? are you still working on colors? ...how about robin's egg blue and brown?

In addition to your "needs" registry I have a registry on T&T too...you can find out more about it here!
http://teacupsandtadpoles.com/osCommerce1/catalog/registry.php
I even print up cute personalized cards to drop in the invites...just a thought!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

You look so cute! Y'all are in our prayers each day! Love y'all!