Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mulan, Bedding, Baby and Belly

Ok well, I promised you like a month ago pictures of Russell as Shang-Yu in the school play. He had a total of like 11 lines, but he was fabulous with those lines. I think he enjoyed getting to do it. The kiddos were great! The first picture is a really great stage interpretation of an avalanche. Russell and his army are buried in the avalanche and thought to be dead! However, those Huns are tough soldiers.
This is them rising from the avalanche vowing to take over Mulan's country.
Now he is about to kill the Emporer. I don't have anymore pictures because at this point my camera died. Oh well!
I finally decided on my bedding! Well, I guess you could say the babies bedding. I found this pattern and I just love it. Russell didn't really have an opinion as long as it wasn't girly. I am going to accent the blue, green, and cream with brown curtains and some other brown items. The crib and a bookcase I am going to use are almost a chocolate brown and then I found a really cute armoire and lamp stand that we are going to paint cream. All of it looks really good in my head, so we will see how it all looks together. I hope it looks ok.
Now onto some even more exciting pictures! BABY pictures!!! These were taken at my last appointment and everything looks great. The baby measured in at 23 weeks and 5 days. So, he is a few days ahead but we still have a few more weeks to go. They didn't change the due date. I saw the DR. for like 5 minutes after being there for almost 2 hours. She measured my belly and said everything looks great see you in 4 weeks.
-
Isn't this just a precious little profile! I couldn't get over how much the baby had grown from the last sonogram. He is getting soooooo big!
Here is a great face shot. You can see his nose and even a lip! I was amazed. I didn't tear up at this sonogram so maybe I am getting better. Wait, I did tear up watching Jon and Kate plus 8 tonight. Maybe I am not getting any better! If you have never seen that show, you must watch it. They have a set of twins that are 7 and a set of sextuplets that are 3. Their life is unreal.

Finally, I will end with a few belly pictures. I can't believe I am even putting these up because I do not look pretty from the neck up. These where taken last Thursday, I think, and I am pretty sure I have grown a lot since then. Oh, well these things happen when you are pregnant!


This last picture is of me and my good friend Allison. She is going to have twins in August. This is me at 23 weeks and Alli at 11 or 12 weeks I think. She was so tiny to begin with that those little babies have nowhere to go but out. I think you are adorable Alli! I can't wait to meet those two little babies. I also can't wait to watch our little ones grow up together. I look forward to more kissing belly pictures together!

Well, even though I haven't blogged a lot lately this is about it. I am going to Canton this weekend to do some shopping and looking around for nursery decorating ideas. I got observed by my principal at school today and I think it went ok. I felt good about it at the end. I taught to the best of my ability that I have right now.
Russell is finished with basketball season and he is enjoying his break from practices and games. He is getting to spend more time playing with his iphone and reading. I can't think of anything else really great going on in our lives right now. So I will leave you with a list of things that have found their way into my kitchen since being pregnant.
1. Sausage and Biscuits
2. Fresh Pineapple
3. Rootbeer
4. Bean Dip
5. Sunday cones
Have a great week!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey meanie thanks for not telling me you were having a boy!!! I had to find out from Allison!!!

Kaela said...

the pic of you in this post with the belly was the weirdest thing i've ever seen. then i saw the picture of you and alli together and THAT is now the weirdest thing I have ever seen!!!

GOODNESS GRACIOUS

that will continue to be the craziest thing ive ever seen, unless i procreate someday. that will trump the both of you

tleaf10 said...

I LOVE the pics and the bedding! You look good and I like the one with your belly s touching :) I cannot wait to see little Fitzgerald ... wait, the name isn't a secret is it?

Adam and Kristen (or doodle for some) said...

That's one of the clearest profile sonogram's I've seen! It's just so cute! Yaaay for babies! :)

Jodi said...

Ahhh!! You are too cute, and I love the nursery! Great sono pics too. Love him already!

HOW DID I NOW KNOW ABOUT ALISON'S TWINS?!?!?! That is great. Fun for y'all to be preggo together! PLEASE send me email or phone number or something for her, would you?

Jodi said...

That was supposed to say "NOT KNOW" about Alison's twins. :)

have a lovely said...

I was hoping for a growing baby update!!!

Precious Precious Precious!!! His little face shot is so very sweet. He is sure to love his new room...great colors!! Does this little man on the way have a name yet?...or will it be a surprise? You look adorably happy you preggo mamma!!!

Mary said...

I love reading your blog, Sarah! You are so cute, and you look so cute pregnant! We're so happy for you and Russell, and believe me, there is nothing like a little boy to steal your heart away in an instant. Enjoy every minute!

Love, Mary (and Lane and Dane, too)

The Timberframer's Wife said...

My sister stole my first sentence--you do look so cute! I loved your list of foods--I absolutely loved the fact that I had a legitimate reason to make Mexican surprise and eat Blue Bell every night when I was expecting ours. Y'all sure are in our prayers every night--you're going to have so much fun!