Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Isn't it cute?

So, I have been back in school for two days. I was so tired by the end of the day that I came home and took a short nap. When I woke up, Russell was sitting in the living room and he said, "Look at what I got the baby." He threw this onesie at me.

If you know my husband at all then you know that he likes the Dave Matthews Band. If you know my husband really well, then you know DMB is a little bit of an obsession. I didn't know they made onesies, but I think this one is pretty stinking cute. I thought it definately deserved a post all by itself. This was his first purchase for our little boy. Good job Dad!

3 comments:

Melissa Taylor said...

Too cute - by the way, it is fun to dress a boy. People always say that it's not because the clothes aren't as cute as girls clothes, but they make some really cute boy stuff now, so enjoy! It was really good to see you guys the other day - wish it was more often.

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Dave Matthews rocks!

love the furniture too.

*Kendra* said...

Good job Sparky! Can't wait to see all these cute little boys!!!