Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Baby Stuff

***Sorry about the pictures before. I posted them off of picasa and they just didn't show up today. I hope the problem is fixed now! Enjoy the whole blog this time.***
Hello out there in blog land! It's been a few weeks since I have been on. I just had a few things I wanted to post about and show you some cute pictures. I don't include myself in the "cute" portion of this blog though. Since I am in week 30 I have decided to take a belly picture every week until the baby gets here. I have taken random belly pics here and there, but I have a feeling I am about to get really BIG. I have been feeling fine. I am sleeping ok if you count getting up 4-5 times a night to go to the bathroom sleeping ok. It definately hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be though. I have no problem going back to sleep. I just feel like those nightly bathroom breaks are getting me ready for those nightly feedings. Hopefully I can go to sleep as easily after those! Here are a few pictures for your viewing pleasure.
-
This is me at 30 weeks. Only 10 more to go!


My mom and dad were kind enough to bring up the crib we are using when they came up for a few hours last Sunday. Russell and I put it together on Saturday. For the most part it was pretty easy. The only mistake we made was putting the mattress holder thingy in upside down. We both missed the sticker on the right side of it that said, "IMPORTANT this side up!" Oops, but it was an easy fix. I can't wait to get my bedding and put it all together. It is going to be so cute.




Since I am not really using a theme for the babies room I have decided to incorporate a few sports things here and there. We got the baby mobile in the mail this week. It is super cute and Russell is so excited about it. If you can't tell what it is from this picture, maybe the next one will help.







This boy is destined to be a Texas Rangers fan just like his daddy. Russell already informed me that they will be attending opening day next year. That ends it for the pictures and baby talk.

-
Russell has finally decided that he would like to take over the blogging responsibility. I for one am definately ok with that. I mean let's face it, if you get our Christmas letter you know that the same person does not write on this blog. I teach music and not writing or math for a very good reason. Russell hasn't decided if he is going to let me post anything from here on out, but I promise you will know the difference without us even having to tell you. So for now it is farewell from Sarah and hello Russell. He promises to write more often than me and I promise it will be funnier. Can't wait to hear what you think of the change!

5 comments:

katie and matt said...

Ahh! I want to see your pictures, but I can't see them! Why can't I see them?

tleaf10 said...

I can't see them either!! I miss you!
-TL

Jodi said...

me neither!

tleaf10 said...

Much better! ... You look so CUTE! can't wait to see you in person ... hopefully at the end of May? maybe :)

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

wow 10 weeks! scary but fun and I know you can't wait, but man 10 WEEKS!

mmm, mmm, mmm!

scared yet?!?!