Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

An afternoon with friends

Yesterday afternoon, Riley and I loaded up and headed over to the Chamblee's house to play. After about 4 weeks of live in help from family they are having to do it all by themselves now. So I volunteered to watch the twins so Alli could take a break and run some errands. This next picture pretty much sums up the afternoon. Jake and Mallory spent a majority of the afternoon sleeping and Riley played on the mat.


Riley is finally figuring out how to grab onto things. He liked this toy for a long time yesteday.
This is mostly what Jake did yesterday with a few grunts and groans here and there. Sweet baby boy! Here is the sweet baby girl.
They make some pretty funny faces while they are sleeping. Here are just a few examples.



Mallory finally woke up for a little while and was nice enough to take some pictures with Riley. They are just warming up to each other in this first picture. Riley is being a typical man and his eyes are fixed on the big TV.
Riley pulled the stretch and put your arm around your girlfriend move. Mallory was not impressed by that smooth move or the fact that Riley is still paying more attention to the TV than to her.
When it came right down to it, this is the best we got. Jake never woke up to play so there aren't any BFF pictures.
Here is Riley by himself sitting up so big in the big chair.
Well, that sums up our afternoon with the Chamblee Twins. We had a great time and can't wait to do it again. I am so excited that our kids will get to grow up together. There are going to be so many more afternoons with these sweet friends and I can't wait to photo document them all.
-
I hope everyone has a great weekend.



5 comments:

have a lovely said...

are you super mom or what...did I read that right...you can tango with 3 babies at the same time...SOLO!!?? go girl!

Michael and Katie said...

What cute pictures! Riley is getting so big. Macy also has that same playmat and LOVES the red bird - it's still one of her favorite toys!

tleaf10 said...

Hey I didn't think this would happen but I saw Nora before Riley! I saw them at the football game saturday. It made me really excited to see you in less than a week!

linda ford said...

I'm pretty sure that is the little outfit I got for Riley. (the one in the blogspot before this one...thank heaven for little boys)

Anyway, he looks so precious and cute. I know you are loving being home with him and not missing teaching school. (ha)

Love, Linda

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Riley is getting so big and expressive, and those Chamblee twins are beautiful, too.