I was downloading pictures this morning and found these two pictures that Russell took the other night. If you can't tell what's on the TV it is the Rangers. Russell and Riley have been watching them together pretty much since he was born.
If you look closely you can see the spot on the back of his head that he has rubbed off. It is his only bald spot so far.
A couple of days ago Riley was taking a nap and he just looked so cute and was so easy to pose for what I thought turned out to be some great pictures.
This morning I put him in his bumbo for just a little and I got some great big happy smiles.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!


8 comments:
He is getting so good with that smile! I can't wait to see him Monday!
Love the smile pics!
Aunt Katie
Such cute pictures! I love the smile!
What a cute smile - I am so glad for you that you get to be home with him and enjoy him every day!
adorable!!!!! oh my goodness what a precious look on his face in that last one!
Those pictures are so cute! I LOVE the last one!
I think you don't need me anymore! :)
I love the picture of Riley smiling in his Bumbo. Precious!
Post a Comment