Last weekend we got to have some fun with friends and family. On Saturday we had my old roomate Brenna and her new husband Nate over for dinner. Brenna had just had a gum graft done in her mouth and was quite entertaining with her no smile and barely opening her mouth to talk. I think Riley really like her. We had a lot of fun with you and can't wait to have you over again!

On Sunday we went over to Rachel and James' apt for lunch. Russell's parents called on Thursday and said they HAD/NEEDED to see Riley. As you can see they had a lot of fun. They played so much that Riley just pooped out.


On Tuesday night we made it to the 8th grade B team game. Riley enjoyed sitting in the bleachers with everyone else and chewing on his fingers. He did eventually get tired of being in his seat and did get out to play. There was the cutest 6 year old little boy sitting behind us and as soon as I pulled Riley out he leaned forward and said "Can I hold him pleeeeease". This little boy and Riley were instant friends. Riley watched some of the game, stared at some lights, he did check out the cheerleaders pom-poms. I don't think he was really into the girls that much though.



He loves his hand. I think if he could figure out how to get his entire fist in his mouth he would put it there and chew chew chew.

Earlier today Riley was in such a good mood and he would just giggle everytime you tickle him under his neck. Russell discovered that the other day when he was changing his diaper. Today is the first day I have seen the big giggle really!
Riley and I are taking our first big road trip to Searcy to see Terri Lee. So, I may not post any more until we get back next Wednesday. We are going to be gone from Sunday-Wednesday. My dad is going to go with us. It just happens to be Harding's lectureship so dad is looking forward to that. Riley can't wait to meet you Aunt Terri!
Have a good weekend everyone and we will see you next week sometime.
3 comments:
oh my goodness...just when you think he is at the peak of cuteness...somehow he surpasses that and becomes even cuter!!! a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.!!!
Cute! Good luck with the traveling!
I CAN'T WAIT!!! Riley is getting SO big - I can't wait to squeeze him. And your dad ... hahaha!
Post a Comment