Sunday, December 28, 2008
New Posts
Well, as you can tell by the two previous posts I have found a new fun way to post pictures. I happened to find Smilebox on someone elses blog and just tried it for fun. Before Riley got here I had a little more time to do some real scrapbooking. Since Riley has gotten here all of my scrapbooking stuff hasn't been touched hardly at all. I am really happy with the program so far. I can create lots of different things with it and then save them to print out later. I am excited to get to scrapbook without it taking a lot of time and also turning my entire house into an art room. That would compete to much with all of Riley's toys. Anyways just wanted to share my new favorite thing. Hope you like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I really love the smilebox photo pages. I might have to start using that!
Post a Comment