Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving and other stuff



Hey there Blog world. Sorry for the gap in posting, other things have just gotten in the way. I am going to be doing this in a series of four posts since picasa will only load 4 pictures at a time. Anyone know a better way to do that?


Anyways, for Thanksgiving this year Riley and I spent the whole week in Tyler at my parents and Russell came into town on Tuesday after he got out of school. Riley enjoyed getting sooo much attention from Nana and Poppy as well as getting to play with Granny a lot. He loves his Granny a whole bunch, I think they have a special thing going on. Russell and I actually got to go on date for the first time in about 6 months. It was to celebrate my 26th birthday. I am getting so old. We really enjoyed getting to do that. I think we might try and do that more often.

Russell's parents also live in Tyler so Riley got double the attention and also met some new family at Smith Thanksgiving. He loved that as well. He was the center of everything. I was worried there were going to be a few fist fights break out over who got to hold him. Luckily no one was physically injured. I really didn't do a good job of documenting Riley's first thanksgiving, but I know he enjoyed himself. He was pooped Saturday night after we got home. Enjoy the pictures.








Cutie after a bath...




So I forgot bibs. These are the ones my dad got on his first trip to the store. He didn't really see the problem with these bibs.





We started eating a little cereal twice a day while we were in Tyler.










Posted by Picasa

No comments: