Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

July 28th

July 28th is a special day, cause it's the day that 3 or my favorite people were born,  my mom, my dad and my sister. For the last few years my mom and sister have tackled their own birthday dinner, but now that I am in the same place I decided they needed a celebration dinner that they weren't in charge of. So they came over for dinner and I made chicken parmesan, caesar salad (my sister and BIL make the best there is), Pioneer Women's Olive Cheese Bread (if you haven't had this you are missing out) and I made  a chocolate cake for my mom and my sister always requests and Italian Cream Cake but most of the time doesn't get it. My dad doesn't eat chocolate and isn't picky about a cake so I wasn't making a third. It was my goal to make this a special day for all three. Thanks for letting me be your birthday hosts. Love you guys a lot!



These two cousins had been going to  a music camp I had been teaching and on this particular day they had taken a "trip" to the beach. Both of them were very attached to their sunglasses and visors. 



Barry was great entertainment for the evening. He was a climbing toy and a strong man.





My dad thought he was getting an iPad for his birthday. Riley had told him that Nana said she got him one for his birthday. Let's just say he was really surprised when he got a Kindle for his birthday instead of an iPad. He should have never trusted a 3 year old. : )


Happy birthday guys! Can't wait for next years event. I am already working on the perfect menu!

No comments: