Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

July

July was a fun month filled with the zoo, a movie, cousins, 3 birthdays (more on that later) and jumping fun with Caleb and Hannah.


I cannot get over this picture and how big my little boy looks. I love our zoo. They have a bird cage where you can get a seed stick and feed the birds. It's one of Riley's favorite parts of the zoo. It has been so hot this summer we have only gone once, but I can't wait for it to get cooler so we can start going more often.



Riley went to see his first movie in the theater and what a disappointment this movie was, but he enjoyed the popcorn.



A day spent in Gilmer.


On our way home from Gilmer with a sticker on his head. I remember this night, cause he fell asleep like 5 minutes from him and then woke up in transition to bed and then didn't go back to sleep for like 2 hours. 


One cool evening we went to the park and I captured this.


Sweet cousins.




Why do boxes turn out to be the greatest toys.


I love this picture. These kids certainly had fun. They stuck together most of the day and Hannah was nice enough to show him the ropes. Riley wouldn't do anything without Hannah. thanks hannah!












Happy part of July. I am almost caught up...oh wait it's now september and I still have to do August. 

No comments: