Well, let me start off with the THANK YOU first! For those of you who haven't noticed my new blog header, take a look. After I put up my blog header that I made, a good friend offered to do one for me that I would LOVE. She was right! I sent her a picture and I LOVE the header. A big thank you to Kaela. Sorry, it took so long to get that out there girl! I appreciate the header and I love it!
-
Now onto a few pictures. We went and spent our New Years out at camp. We had a great time. I have a setting on my camera for fireworks and I new if I didn't try it out that night I wouldn't get to try it out until July 4th. That is a long time away. I thought it worked pretty well. Here are just a few pictures.
-
Now onto the part of the blog where I show you some of the first pictures I took with my new camera.

2 comments:
Yes, you and your husband are dorks about taking pictures, but that's just fine. You're doing so good with your blogging. Hope you're feeling well. In Laura's nightly prayers, she prays for "all Mama's friends that are havin' babies" since there are SO many right now. Y'all take care!
Congrats and yea for your new camera. Tell Sparky to tell Jeremy that I want one like that!
Post a Comment