Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Riley Daniel Smith

Our son has arrived. He came to us at 5:58 via C-section. Riley weighed 7lbs 9oz and was a little over 20 inches long. Both mommy and bay were great in delivery and are doing fine right now. I will do my best to put up some the thousands of pictures taken today of our prescious little boy sometime tomorrow. Hopefully this little update will satisfy you until I can get on a computer. Thank you so much for all the prayers and good thoughts. Talk to you tomorrow.

8 comments:

have a lovely said...

he arrived!!! He's here!! safe and sound and with a precious name!

What a beautiful new chapter to your love story...and today they became a family of three!

I can't wait to see his little face and hear how his mommy is feeling!! Congrats Russell and Sarah on your new blessing!!!! We are so excited for you!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures, and I really can't wait to meet the little guy in person. Love his name!

tleaf10 said...

Can't wait to see pictures! Love you all!

Melissa Taylor said...

Congrats. Having your first child is such a precious moment - cherish it! Can't wait to see his pictures.

Adam and Kristen (or doodle for some) said...

Yaaaay! I can't wait to see pictures! Glad everything went well, and we're so excited for you!!!

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Praise God! Can't wait to meet Riley!

Jodi said...

YAY! Congrats! I can't wait to see little Riley!!

Miranda said...

Can't wait to see pictures! I'm so happy that Sarah and Riley are doing well!