Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cousin Time!

Riley is 3 weeks old today. He celebrated by sleeping ALL day. Seriously, he has been awake for 28 minutes today. I am prepared to be very tired tomorrow, for I am sure he will spend the night awake. Oh well, I don't have to go to work for another 6 weeks, so I am not complaining. Yesterday Luke and Katie came to show off their new prize, Norah. This was the first meeting between the cousins who were born just 5 days apart. Many pictures were taken. The two of them were so excited they could hardly stand it. Just look.
Careful with the hand-holding. This isn't Arkansas.
In case you can't figure it out, Riley is on the left, Norah on the right.
Brother and sister showing off their beautiful babies.

We are taking off on our first road trip tomorrow. Sarah's grandparents have yet to meet Riley, so we are headed to Gilmer to show him off to what I am sure will amount to a slew of Deans. Then we will go to Tyler for a couple of days for some golf and general hanging out with grandparents. I'm sure it will be a splended time. We will be coming back here Friday and on Saturday Riley will make his professional photography debut when the great Debbie Riggs will take baby pictures of him. I'm sure the camera will love him. I'll fill you in on all the greatness sometime this weekend.

4 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

Norah is beautiful! Way to go Luke and Katie. Riley is a cute as ever too but I hadn't seen Norah yet and I love her. Fun picture of you and Luke. Have fun on the first road trip!

Sarah, you are looking good girl! Super hot mama, yes you are!

have a lovely said...

Precious!!! What great built-in buddies!!

Sarah you look fantastic!!!!!

Natalie said...

I love the photo of you and Luke. Riley is so precious as well! Continue to enjoy the first weeks of motherhood!

Jodi said...

Oh My Word they are so cute. So fun they are only 5 days apart! Greatness. Frame that brother/sister/cousin pic for sure... would make great Christmas gifts! :)