Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Smith Family Christmas

Today we had Smith Family Christmas. We had a great time! Huge thank you to Aunt Rachel for hosting. We loved having it at your house.
-
Today Riley got to experience a couple of firsts. One of them was that he got to meet his Great-Uncle Dale. Here they are studying each other. I think they were both ok with one another. Aunt Sarah and Uncle Dale gave Riley his first velour sort of track suit and I can't wait for him to wear it. He is going to be sooooo cute! Thanks you guys!
Here is Riley and Aunt Diana. They have so much fun with each other.

Great-Grandmother loved cuddling and holding this sweet baby boy. I think she was singing to him in this pictures.


Thanks Aunt Diana for the picture of the fan. I think the angle is so different and really artsy! Great job...anyone else have an opinion on her great photography skills.



Riley's other first was getting to open Christmas presents! He LOVED tearing the paper off and he got some great stuff! Christmas is going to be so much more fun with a baby. I am so excited!







And now for some of the cutest pictures ever! Grammy and Riley had a quick photo shoot and look at these to pics they are just adorable. Riley certainly loves his Grammy!




I must say that I married into a wonderful extended family. I am reminded of that so much around the holidays. I love knowing that Riley is going to grow up in such a loving family. Thanks Smith's for letting me be a part of your family. I love you all!



1 comment:

tleaf10 said...

Such sweet smiles from that boy! I am missing out on the 2 christmases thing :) I'm ready to head home! I'm sorry that Dallas is not on the way to Valdosta :(