This 1st video is of one of Riley's favorite things to do.
We introduced cereal again over Thanksgiving and that has been on the menu twice a day ever since. Well, last night Riley thought he would try something new.
He is just so cute and does new funny things every day. The face that the video ends on is a new face as of this week.
Riley did turn 6 months old today! YAY. Be looking for that post. It might not get here til this weekend, but it is coming I promise. Have a great week!

3 comments:
Such a cutie! 6 months goes by so fast....just wait until you are planning his first birthday!
such cuteness...so cute!!
I read your blog often and enjoy keeping up with what's going on with Riley and the family. Ben loved the Johnny Jump-up. I don't know what they are called now but watching Riley brought back fond memories of my baby who is about to turn 21. Enjoy him, time passes so quickly.
Jeanna Lambert
Post a Comment