Friday we got in the car as soon as Kenzie came over and hit the road to DFW. We had good friends to see and I was dropped Riley off to spend the weekend with Aunt Rachel, Uncle James and Maverick. (Riley is very adamant that no one gets forgotten. I couldn't get Kenzie in the picture, but Riley and Flat Caleb made it. Aren't they so handsome. They were entertained by Finding Nemo on the way there. Riley needs a few more views before he gets it.
We started the morning off in Frisco with Allison and Elizabeth. They had lots of fun and it was so good to spend the morning with a good friend.
Then we backtracked and had lunch with Alli, Jake and Mallory. Again Riley had to get everyones name down and had to know exactly what we were doing. We met them at Chick fil a and then headed to the park to play.
I took like 10 pictures of them on the bench and not a single one of them was good. Three 2 year olds don't get it. All of them were really good at saying cheese, just not really good at looking at the camera.
And I guess you could say this is a picture worth holding on to so I can show all of his friends in High School and really embarrass him one day.
So glad I was able to spend some time with good friends and thanks Rachel, James and Maverick for entertaining Riley for the weekend. I know he had the best time. Russell and I enjoyed not having to do anything. We even went out for dinner on Saturday at like 8:30. We never leave the house after 7 most nights. I felt like such a rebel.


1 comment:
It was so great to see you, sweet friend! Thanks for making the drive!
Post a Comment