I have continued to work on memorizing my bible verses. I am up to 3 now and will start a 4th this week. I can't believe it has gone by so quickly. I don't think I posted any of my verses other than the 1st. So here they all are and I will try to post number 4 this week.
1. "Consider it pure joy my brothers and sisters whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance." James 1:2-3
2. "And in all things God works for the good of those that love him who have been called according his purpose." Romans 8:28
3. "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12
I am so proud of myself I typed them out without looking at anything and then I looked them up just to see how I did. For the most part I got everything right. I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful it has been to have these verses on my heart day after day.
I have made it through one and half months of my resolutions and that is longest I have kept up with any of my new years resolutions, EVER. I think it makes a difference when you actually enjoy doing them. Granted I have been playing catch up with blogging lately. But I go through each day making sure I have something or a picture worth blogging about once I get around to it. So that has to count for something right?
I am starting a new Kindermusik class tomorrow and I am so excited about that. After not being able to fill one class last semester I was a little dissapointed and thought it would never take off like I was hoping. I am teaching 3 classes this semester and the other lady I work with is teaching 3 classes. For the most part they are full and I can now actually see a future in this. Russell asked me tonight if teaching this was everything I wanted it to be. I told him it was even better than I thought and that I absolutely love it. Over the last 5 years I have had a random assortment of jobs, but I see myself doing this for a long time. If you have little ones and live in an area that has Kindermusik classes available I encourage you to take your kids and give it a try.
OK enough ramblings from me. I am off to get ready for another week. If I don't post any more this week I will catch up on Friday or Saturday. Riley is going to spend the weekend with Aunt Rachel and Uncle James so I am going to have a little spare time on my hands! Can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment