Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Saturday-Wednesday

Ok, so instead of doing 4 seperate posts I just decided to give you the run down of the last 4 days in one post. Hopefully I will get more post worthy pictures the rest of the week.

SATURDAY
I had my first cake class. It was ok, but I can't wait for this saturday where I get to decorate an entire cake. Yay! This class was intro and how to make the icing and just practicing with a few icing tips. I will for sure take pictures of my cake and post that this saturday. 

SUNDAY
We had church and then a a superbowl party at our friends Tim and Tori's. Have I mentioned that I love our group from church. Here are a few pictures documenting the party.




This is supposed to be a helmet, but I'm not sure. When the couple that ordered it picked it up from the store no one would claim that they were the one that decorated. I think that proves how not good it is.



MONDAY
This was a laundry and clean the house day. I taught in the afternoon. That's our typical monday. NOTHING worthy of a picture.

TUESDAY
Kindermusik ABC class and I meant to bring my camera and forgot. I hope to get more Kindermusik classes as the semester continues. I am having so much fun teaching them and Riley is loving going to them. We did make a trip to Target and got Riley some rainboots. (As of today they are now galoshes cause thats what they were called on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)

WEDNESDAY
Now here are the pictures you have all been waiting on. The footy pajamas with the rainboots  galoshes I mean. He loves them. In fact he loves all shoes. Last week when he was sick, I knew it was bad cause he didn't once ask to put shoes on. He wears shoes all day. I think he would sleep in them if I let him. We are still doing breathing treatments to hopefully get rid of his yucky cough. 



Russell got out of school early today and I am not teaching this afternoon since the weather is supposed to get bad. I am looking forward to a wonderful, fun family night here. I hope everyone is staying warm. 

No comments: