Towards the end of July I had the honor of throwing my sweet sister in law, Rachel and baby shower. She is expecting their first, a boy named Noah. We are all so excited for this little guy to get here. It was so fun putting all of this together and getting to spend the day with some of the most special women in my life.
I found everything for this brunch menu here. Everything was wonderful. I need to make the quiche again cause they were yummy.
This was my first attempt at a diaper cake.
Rachel, thanks for letting me do this for you guys. It was such a special day. Love you!
-
At the end of the shower Riley was allowed to come back and join the fun. He found all of the blow up jungle animals and piled them all on top of Aunt Martha or "Ms Martha" as Riley calls her. Silly boy!






1 comment:
It was a great day! Thank you for posting these pics! Love you
Post a Comment