Russell told me to get the pictures ready for the blog so he could write tonight and then he gave me permission to blog since I was really there for the big event and he was playing the longest round of golf with his dad. I mean like 5 and 1/2 hours of long golf. Not the most fun he has ever had playing golf, but he was excited about what he came home to. Let me give you a short run down of the weekend. Friday night my sister flew in from Kansas City and we ate dinner and went shopping. Saturday was my church shower thrown by some really great girls! It was such a fun and exhausting day. Russell and I really felt great with the show of love from our friends and family. Here are just a few pictures from the shower!
-
Here I am with my amazing hostesses. Some of these girls I have known for years and some of them I have just met since we started going to Prestoncrest. Thanks so much for everything girls!
This is where all of the presents landed after the shower. I am so thankful for everything we received. There has got to be a better word out there than thankful to express how I am feeling right now. Thank you for the outpouring of love that was shown to Russell and I on Saturday. I can't wait to watch our baby boy grow up and he is going to have some great examples to look up to.
Nope, I got nothing to add.

3 comments:
Aww, that was such a fun day, and it was great to see all of you!!
I can not think of a better 'group' of babies to be honorary Aunt to!!
I love you!!
Love,
Fotog.
Whoa...too many pregnant bellies in those pictures! The cookies were adorable - I wish I could bake and decorate like that. Looks like it was a beautiful and successful shower - I bet you can't wait to "use" it all now, huh?
Sarah,
Looks like you did pretty well at your shower! I'm sorry I missed out on the fun. See ya soon!
Post a Comment