Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 7, 2008

We Will Meet Him On Tuesday!!!

Alright, a real quick note, that will be followed up tomorrow. We are going to the hospital Monday night, and Sarah will be induced early Tuesday. Obviously we are very excited to have a date when our boy will be here. There is nothing wrong with Sarah or Sparky Jr., but the Dr. just said it would be best to bring the baby out due to Sarah having a slightly high blood pressure and gaining a little weight the past week. I will write again tomorrow night to fill you in on the past two weeks. Lot's of great stuff to talk about and there will probably be some pictures to go along with it.

10 comments:

Natalie said...

So great to see y'all at camp. We'll be thinking of you three this week!

Jodi said...

Wahoo! I kept checking the blog thinking "there has GOT to be some baby news soon!" As Reagan would say... YIPPEE! Looking forward to more news and the GREAT news on Tues!

Amanda and Paul said...

Can't wait until he is here and we can meet our new cousin!! Where are you delivering?

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

oh I can't wait, I will be at the hospital on Tuesday with Jeff's grandmother so you can gurantee that I will come down two floors to see you in the baby wing. The baby wing is where I roamed Sat and Sun when I needed to strech my legs a bit-in fact, I looked at the doors to see if you guys were there yet. :) Enjoy your last day/night with just the two of you! Can't wait to meet the little guy-I will be praying for you both. Sarah: to be at peace and have strength Russ: to not pass out and be a great source of encouragement to sarah!

Melissa Taylor said...

I was starting to wonder if he was already here since you haven't posted in so long - thought maybe you were too busy! Can't wait to see his pictures.

Jr. and Christie Cox said...

We are so excited for you! We will be praying for Sarah and the baby tomorrow...and, of course...SPARKY! Our kids are loving keeping up with all of the new babies! - we'll check on for info- tomorrow.
Love you guys-
Christie (and family)

The Timberframer's Wife said...

You get to meet him tomorrow! Y'all will all be in our prayers! Love y'all!

Kaela said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Sarah Dean you are having a baby today!! I am SO excited!!!

have a lovely said...

soo excited for ya'll!!! What a beautiful day to welcome a little blessing!!!

Jodi said...

Ok, it's Tues and I am DYING for news!