Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

I thought it only appropriate for this to be the first picture for this blog. I personally think it's a pretty accurate statement.


Now, on to the point of this blog. For those of you who have said to us "I think he looks like his daddy," let me show you proof of just how right you are. This first picture is of Russell when he was 5 days old.
This is is picture of me when I was 5 days old.
Here is Riley on day 5 of his life. If you aren't convinced by these pictures let me show you a few more.

Russell
Riley


Russell
Riley

Me

Riley

Me with Bekah and Luke

Riley

So, for those of you who have questioned where Riley's good looks come from, I don't think you have to wonder at all. Riley is definitely Russell's child. Since he didn't get his looks from me I am a little concerned as to what things he might have gotten from me. I hope it is not one of my lesser redeeming qualities. (stubbornness, sassiness, just to name a couple) I guess we will have to wait and see.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

What cracks me up is how much Russell looks like HIS dad. This is a 3rd generation clone. :) Too cute.

have a lovely said...

oh so cute!!! love seeing the resemblance of him in each of you!!

The Timberframer's Wife said...

He sure is growing! Yes, he definitely favors his Dad. I know y'all are having so much fun with him. Love y'all!